Monday, June 1, 2009

June 26th!

I have a release date for "Sapphire Night"! I'm thrilled, and can hardly believe how soon it will be available for download from The Wild Rose Press--25 days, that's all. Of course, with the big event happening so much sooner than I expected, I have lots of promoting to do!

My website is up, but still needs some work, hopefully it'll be tweaked and perfect by the end of the week. You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter and MySpace. Drop me a comment at any of those venues, or here of course, I'd love to hear from you.

Also, here's the cover art, done by the wonderful Angela Anderson:

Stay tuned for more news and information.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Kaia

    Congratulations on your release date - wow that is quick! I have a release on the 19th so we'll be celebrating within a week of each other! Wishing you many sales.

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and that is one hot cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I appreciate the good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cover, good luck and what a quick turnover. I hope you sell bunches of books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaia, that is one gorgeous cover! Angela has done all my Scarlet covers. She's a genius, isn't she? Congratulations on the upcoming release. I wish you much success!

    Helen
    www.helensheroes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. And thanks to Mary and Helen, too! Helen, I couldn't agree more about Angela--I'm going to check out those covers of yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! And, yep... loving the cover :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kaia, I can't find you on Twitter. Please help?

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not to worry. The Twitter "find people" couldn't find you, but I followed your link elsewhere.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracy
    I assume you found the link via my webpage, that's probably the easiest since I have all the info over there.
    Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sapphire is my favorite gemstone, so I liked the title right away. The cover is pretty sweet. Congratulations with your release.

    ReplyDelete